- What are the eBoard Announcements?
- Who can view eBoard Announcements?
- Who can post information to eBoard Announcements?
- Can we post information in Announcements for our own use?
- Are the Announcements the same for the District Wide eBoards and the Individual eBoards?
eBoard Announcements is our latest feature to share ideas, updates, resources, and other information among the eBoard community.
The eBoard owner can view the Announcements when in admin mode. Visitors to the eBoard do not have access to the Announcements.
eBoard Announcements are posted by the eBoard professional development team. If you have information you would like to share with the eBoard community you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have had requests from customers for the ability to post Announcements for their own use. We included this as a feature request for a future version of eBoard.
Some of the Announcements will be the same for both eBoard customers, but there will also be different postings to meet the specific needs of the eBoard owners.